Stryker OnSite Team Lead - Boston, MA in Massachusetts
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
- Responsible for the day-to-day performance of OnSite Specialists within an account, including customer engagement and collaboration with Sales to further strengthen and build the OnSite business.
Area of Impact:
- Effectively partners with key stakeholders of account, cross-divisional sales teams, and cross-functional teams to drive account productivity and satisfaction. Individual work has impact on team and other groups. Leads Tier 1 huddles. Actively participates in and as needed, leads hospital huddles. Directs and guides day-to-day function of team to ensure OR efficiency and drive customer satisfaction. Manages charge sheets and billing for account.
- Solid understanding of critical metrics and their impact on the business and customer relationship. Directly applies feedback and metrics to propose process improvements that drive customer satisfaction and elevate Stryker’s impact on the account.
- Solid foundation of clinical expertise and is able to share that expertise with a wide array of audience. Provides in-service training at the request of the customer. Supports and guides Sr. Specialists identifying and creating Kaizen sheets to drive continuous improvement. Responsible for onboarding new employees. Functional knowledge of SPD & OR. Significant understanding of surgeon preference. Manages and coordinates Stryker and customer onboarding and compliance requirements for team. Good understanding of Joint Commission requirements and managing that for the team and account.
- Information exchange requiring tact and diplomacy. Consistently facilitates and leads team building activities and actively participates. Proactively interacts with cross-divisional partners, various levels of management in the hospital and within OnSite.
- Allocates work as a team leader; may check on quality/completion. Attends and participates in several CE webinars throughout the year. Actively partners with Associate Supervisor, Supervisor, OA and Training team to onboard new hires. Serves as mentor to newer specialists in the area. Assists with writing and delivering corrective action and common annual review. Drives onboarding for new hires. Serves as a resource for team and drives day-to-day engagement, performance and activities. Leads Program Management activities within account.
Nature of Impact:
- Direct impact by ensuring the quality of the task/services/information provided by self and others. Main point of contact for team account. Proactively communicates out to appropriate stakeholders specific account information.
- Actively provides ideas to refine tools or process. Provides implementation and coverage support if/when practical. Actively partners with fellow Team Leads across nation to drive standardization and continuous improvement across regional lines.
Must be able to review printed materials.
Must be able to effectively use computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
Must have Stryker VPN access.
Must be able to use I-Expense for expense reporting.
Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
Must be able to communicate telephonically.
Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. calculator, PC, fax machine, etc.).
Must be able to generate and explain detailed forecasts, guidelines and procedures.
Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
Excellent analytical skills.
Excellent professional interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated effective managerial skills with quick decision-making ability.
Excellent organizational skills.
Excellent problem solving ability.
Stryker Product experience
Bachelor’s Degree required
2-4 years’ Operating Room experience and demonstrated knowledge of anatomy, surgical procedures and techniques preferred.
Operating Room experience in a services-related account for at least 1 year desired.
3 plus year tenure with Stryker ProCare or related field desired.
2 years of prior management experience preferred.
Adhere to (HIPAA) and other related patient confidentiality policies and procedures.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program. (https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/)
- Stryker Jobs