Clopay Corporation Sales Coordinator - 2084/2873/16456 in Mason, Ohio
This job was posted by https://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/4390182
Clopay Corporation is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products.
Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Retail Sales & Operations Coordinator. In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:• Recruitment of installers for retail installation programs.
• Onboarding of installers for retail installation programs.
• Conducting business reviews with installers covering topics such as VOC, cycle times, sales, and expectations.
• Ensure 100% retail store coverage by LOCAL service provider.
• Negotiate service provider pay schedules to ensure best service and maximum profitability for Clopay.
• Train service providers on the use of program tools (i.e. installer portal, THD SF&I platform).
• Develop strong relationships with retail customer field teams (i.e. THD DSMs).
• Prepare for and conduct business reviews with retail customer field teams.
• Collaborate with Clopay call center associates to better understand service provider performance.
• Drive towards 100% service provider compliance (i.e. lead licensing, insurance, background checks, etc.).
• Help solve problems by expediting the process between Clopay's internal departments.
• Create and facilitate virtual training for retail associates.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Four year Bachelor's degree preferred, two year degree required. A high school degree is required, college degree preferred.
• Two to five years industry or industry related experience considered in lieu of education.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
• Periodic overnight travel is required.
Please visit our website at www.clopay.com (https://clopaycorporation.luceosolutions.com/bo.php/ref/ref/www.clopay.com) to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.EOE.