Avera Marshall Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in Marshall, Minnesota
· Number 1 in the Nation: Avera Ranked First in the Nation for Long Term Care Resident Experience! (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2019/nrc-award/) (click to read the article!)
· Consistent Schedule: With our block scheduling you will never have to wonder when you will be working! Position is 52 hours/2 weeks including every 3rd weekend and rotating holidays.
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Licensed as an RN or LPN in MN required upon hire.