Nucor Corporation C.H.I. Education Trainer - 992842400-3777 in Marseilles, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/10739228
Basic Job Functions:
The Technical Training lead is responsible for delivering dealer-centric product knowledge and installation. The primary focus of this position is educate and train C.H.I. Dealers on proper installation techniques and provide extensive product information on C.H.I. product lines including residential/commercial sectional doors, rolling/fire doors and high performance doors. The ideal candidate should also be familiar with how commercial and residential operators pair and operate best with varying door systems.
This person will collaborate with key players on our marketing and sales team to develop and enhance the curriculum while also providing assistance with various dealer events. This individual is also an integral player in helping to provide technical support to C.H.I. dealers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge about garage door products and industry information
- Experience in garage door and operator installation and repair techniques (4+ years preferred)
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to understand and quickly learn new technology-based applications
- Outstanding people skills to interact with large cross-section of customers
- Lead 2/3 day dealer trainings on C.H.I garage door product knowledge and installation techniques at the C.H.I. Education Center in Arthur, IL
- Lead several remote trainings hosted at a Dealer\'s facility as required
- Provide point-of-contact support for technical door questions
- Contribute to a strategic and creative Marketing Team by providing collaborative input in developing in-person and e-learning education programs and lend support dealer events
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
4+ years of related experience in the garage door industry
Experience with multiple product lines, including rolling/fire doors, sectional doors, high-performance doors and operator systems.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace