Accenture Workforce Management in Manila, Philippines
As a Workforce Lead, you will be responsible in initiating monthly forecast and capacity planning process from a short and long term forecast perspective; analyzes the drivers of demand in order to generate an accurate forecast for a particular product or service.
• Provide the monthly forecast and long term line of business forecast delivery view
• Determine capacity requirements across vendors to align with monthly demand forecast
• Forecast the demand for a particular product and/or service to drive supply activities for a particular future period of time
• Manage forecast models, analyze trends, manage forecast tools, and maintain accurate data
• Bachelor's degree graduate • With 3 years supervisory experience • Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines • Analytical interpretation of data • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accenture Jobs