Northrop Grumman Mgr Electronics Engineering 2 in Manhattan Beach, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today .
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Mgr Electronics Engineering 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together, join Northrop Grumman's Digital Products Department and manage the members of the Subsystem and Architecture Section. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Strategic Space Systems Division to develop space-qualified digital boards, units, and subsystems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Oversee day to day operations of the functional team
• Develop and mentor employees, provide performance management, recruiting, and staffing
• Support program and technology development efforts
• Balance program and functional demands
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our "Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video:
South Bay Job
Unique ID: asmgmt
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• BSEE from an accredited institution
• 5 years of digital design
• 2 years of leadership experience
• Candidate must have, and be able to maintain, at least ONE of the following active U.S. Government security clearances:
Dept of Defense Secret level with a background investigation date within 10 years OR Dept of Energy L clearance with a background investigation date within 10 years
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Advanced technical degree
• Recognition as a digital hardware Subject Matter Expert
• Position prefers a candidate with a current SCI Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering
- Northrop Grumman Jobs