Sage Sales Team Manager in manchester, United Kingdom
Sales Team Manager
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us email@example.com assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Internal Practice Success Team Manager role is focused on supporting, directing and leading a team of Internal Practice Success Managers to execute on the small business strategy of creating trust, advocacy and new client acquisition within the Accountants community. This role is very hands on and requires extensive observations and coaching side by side ensuring the sales culture is consultative in nature, thereby recommending products or service which will to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. These recommendations will be focused on customer needs and aspirations while ensuring the full portfolio of services and products are offered. Furthermore, this role will ensure the entire based is engaged appropriately with a robust customer success programme is implemented. The job holder will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way, they will also have a strong commercial view.
Effectiveness will be measured through the delivery of revenue , base penetration measured by resale ,customer feedback such as NPS and employee progression and eNPS
• Execute the small business segment strategy specifically linked to Accountants Division with a strong commercial focus
• Create advocacy and trust by implementing a consultative solution lead sales approach across all regions.
• Ingrain a robust customer success model across all regions
• Ensure the contact strategy results in 100% engagement of the internal base within pre-agreed cycles using all relevant MI and data to maximise interactions
• Take Accountability for the delivery of the full team revenue and product split target along side the associated KPI’s
• Develops others through coaching, feedback, exposure, and stretch assignments.
• Promotes a sense of urgency and establishes and enforces individual accountability in the team
• Knows what motivates different people and aligns work accordingly.
• Continuously reviews and challenges Accountant Practice Plans to ensure they have a strong strategic plan with clear actions.
• Take full responsibility for your team’s product knowledge development, highlighting skills gaps & working closely with the trainers to close those gaps. Skills, know-how and experience:
• Strong skills as an influencer, coach, communicator and relationship builder
• Ability to analyse and interpret data to optimise performance
• Ability to self-manage with a style that get the best out of themselves and others
• Strong communicator with excellent listening and questioning skills
• Results driven, able to empower their team to focus on strategic goals and KPI delivery
• Can lead change, comfortable with ambiguity and able to support team by building their resilience and managing emotions.
• Values Diversity and individuality, able to nurture and these qualities to bring performance improvements to their team
• Big-picture thinking and prioritisation with an ability to focus both in the short-term and long-term
• Able to delegate by orientating their team towards key strategic goals, meeting deadlines and stretching their team to grow
• Commercially astute, able to recognize & unlock commercial opportunities
• Well versed in appropriate sales methodologies
- Sage Jobs