Verint Systems, Inc. Enablement Director, Solution Sales in Madison, Wisconsin
Enablement Director, Solution Sales
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15881
Overview of Job Function:
The Enablement Director, Solution Sales drives the strategy and execution of the enablement platform used to educate, develop, and grow the skills of presales consultants. This role will work in coordination with Sales Enablement, Product House, GTM and Partner/Channel teams to ensure that presales consultants, internal and partner, to ensure that our go to market strategies are met, the technical and sales skills of the audience are successful and that presales is able to efficiently support customer success with Verint solutions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with executive leadership to create an effective presales enablement strategy to ensure Verint and partner presales consultants can effectively support the attainment of revenue targets.
• Lead and drive presales enablement projects, curriculum development and content creation across a highly motivated organization, ensuring milestones and deliverables are completed according to plan.
• Create competency models that are aligned with enablement objectives established by Solutions Sales leadership.
• Develop and lead a creative team responsible for the execution of deliverables in the forms of courses, assets and materials to support the organizations skills development.
• Facilitate content creation in collaboration with go to market teams, product teams and other subject matter experts to ensure high quality delivery of enablement materials.
• Collaborate with other Verint enablement organizations (Sales Enablement, PTE) to ensure consistency of content and strategy.
• Leverage field input to validate and refine the competency models and materials made available to continually improve the product delivered.
• Manage internal content portal(s) wherein internal and partner presales resources access learning and material.
• Support corporate and sales strategies and objectives, reporting on performance against scheduled delivery of content, the skills map of resources and identifying corrective actions as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 12 years of hands-on experience in training/education/consulting in the software industry or business-to-business applications.
• 8 years of management experience in leading functional and cross functional teams.
• instructional design experience including knowledge of designing, developing and implementing training content and supporting materials for both technical products and soft skills.
• Knowledge of interactive training techniques, and assessment and analytical tools as well as proficiency with the ADDIE development model.
• Ability to identify competency gaps that can be addressed through learning and development programs necessary to leverage on-the-job performance.
• Familiarity with Learning Management Systems and compliance standards (e.g., SCORM).
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
• Analytical, fact-based with a high attention to detail and ability to follow processes.
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs