Edmonds College Cybersecurity, MS Office, UX/UI, Web and App development Instructors in Lynnwood, Washington
*Edmonds College is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. The college values its talented, diverse workforce and seeks to attract, hire, and support employees who consistently and actively embrace diversity and equity. Edmonds College is an equal opportunity employer. Edmonds College invites all individuals to apply and as an equal opportunity employer, we also encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds and groups to apply for this position.
*Cybersecurity, MS Office, UX/UI, Web and App development Instructors *
*SALARY: * $40/hr per instruction hour
LOCATION: Lynnwood, Washington
Are you a subject expert who is interested in sharing your knowledge and talents with the general community in a low pressure environment? The Continuing Education department at Edmonds College is looking for instructors who want to participate in our Professional Development programs through our Continuing Education department. Your class can be a one-time workshop, weekly class, in person, virtual or a mixture of both.
We are currently looking for instructors who specialize in:
Web and Application Development
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and facilitating the curriculum for your chosen course and acting as the sole instructor of the topic.
- Outreach and marketing of your course to the community at large in order to ensure successful enrollment numbers for your course.
- Prompt communication with the Continuing Education department at Edmonds College to ensure clear and consistent delivery of your course content.
This is a contract presenter employment position that reports to the Director of Continuing Education.
For information on applying, please see Application Procedures and Required Documents, below. This position is open until filled.
- Prior experience teaching and facilitating the course topics you are willing to teach.
- Ability to commute to campus (if class is in person).
- Willingness to market and advertise your course on digital platforms to increase enrollment and exposure for your class.
- An intimate understanding of National Certification requirements for specific subject areas of interest.
- Prior teaching experience.
Should hold a current industry-level, nationally-recognized certification in the course(s) taught.
Ability to create marketing materials an