Lockheed Martin Electronics Test Engineer in Lufkin, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking an Electronics Test Engineer for a position in Lufkin, TX. Work will be performed as part of a team in the circuit card, cable, and flex assembly test areas. Position requires the ability to support up to 10% of overtime annually as required to support program needs. Specific duties will include:
• Test troubleshooting of assembled circuit cards, cables, and flex interface assemblies using benchtop and automated test equipment
• Documentation of activities performed, results obtained, and rework to be performed
• Troubleshoot and maintain automated test equipment and test fixtures
• Coordinate usage of system resources with test operators to support production testing and troubleshooting goals
• Propose, plan, and perform test software and hardware upgrade, test, and integration activities
• Develop formal test procedure documents
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or related discipline from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience/combined education with two years of professional experience.
• Ability to understand electronic components, schematics, and test requirements, develop troubleshooting strategies, utilize test equipment, perform test procedures, document actions and results, and understand statistical data analysis.
• Demonstrate teaming and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to obtain a Secret level security clearance.
• Knowledge and experience of manufacturing test environment, and electronics manufacturing processes
• Experience with environmental test and screening of circuit card assemblies and sub-assemblies utilizing thermal chambers and vibe tables
• Experience with programming languages such as C, C++, LabWindows/CVI, or Visual Basic, etc.
• Ability to discuss and brief technical issues with less experienced and more experienced engineers, technicians, operators, and managers
• Ability to learn new skills independently and accomplish stretch assignments
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs , and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Test Engineering
- Lockheed Martin Jobs