Walgreens Asset Protection Solutions Partner in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
Provides additional protection of Company assets at assigned group of high risk/loss locations. Responsible for supporting the implementation sustainability of Asset Protection Solutions (APS) strategies and initiatives for Safety, Security, Profitability, and Resiliency to reduce financial losses in the Company Pharmacy/Healthcare business and adherence to basic operational controls. Responsible for educating team members and driving APS awareness levels within stores.
• Identifies and collects external theft intelligence to assist in the identification of and reduction of organized retail theft.
• Conducts Asset Protection audits and details findings to monitor compliance, results and implementation such as, but not limited to: Basic Control Initiatives, Store Walks, Safety Checks, and Quarterly Compliance Audits.
• Supports and sustains basic control programs for assigned locations and provide action plan compliance monitoring for follow up.
• Conducts analytical review of exception-based reports to identify opportunities to minimize shrink and losses in assigned locations.
• Supports oversight for the performance of 3rd party security/law enforcement personnel who have been assigned to locations and reports all problems or issues to APS management for follow up.
• Develops and maintains excellent partnerships with other retail APS team members at assigned locations and local law enforcement officials.
• Provides investigative support (for example: research, data analytics and possible witness interviews) to assist with internal and external inquires, as necessary. This may include Front End, Pharmacy, Organized Retail Crime, and Employee Relations inquiries.
• Maintains a basic knowledge of the pharmacy & retail operations.
• Ensures implementation of APS physical security programs. (Includes, but not limited to, High Risk Product protection strategy, CCTV standards, etc.)
• Assists with corporate and regional APS programs/initiatives, as needed.
• Maintains and develops knowledge of front end and pharmacy systems, Company and APS department policies and procedures.
Job ID: 671562BR
Title: Asset Protection Solutions Partner
Company Indicator: Walgreens
Job Function: Loss Prevention
Full Store Address: 11492 BLUEGRASS PKWY,STE 101,LOUISVILLE,KY 40299
Full District Office Address: 11492 BLUEGRASS PKWY,STE 101,LOUISVILLE,KY,40299-02334-00015-A
External Basic Qualifications:
High School diploma/GED and at least 2 years of loss prevention/asset protection, safety and/or retail operations experience.
Experience with business, financial and/or data analysis.
Experience handling confidential information (for example: HIPPA, PCI, Waste, Fraud, and Abuse documentation and records.
Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting strict deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
Experience utilizing technology. (For example: using a Smartphone; creating/saving/sending documents; internet navigation; and using a computer.)
Willing and able to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs.
Willing and able to travel a minimum of 50% of the time for business purposes (within assigned region).
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related discipline.
Associate’s degree and at least 1 year of loss prevention/asset protection, safety and/or retail operations experience.
At least 2 years of retail multi-store experience in Asset Protection or Loss Prevention.
Certification in Wicklander-Zulawski and LPC/CFI designation.
Experience working with security systems, such as CCTV, card access, and fire intrusion alarm systems.
- Walgreens Jobs