LHC Group Inc. Application Support Specialist Tier 1 in Louisville, Kentucky
The Application Support Specialist Tier 1 serves as a first point of contact for people experiencing a variety of difficulties with applications for basic issues related to our applications. Provide detailed technical assistance with LHC applications. Perform application maintenance as necessary to support business activities.Responsibilities
- Will serve as a first point of contact for people experiencing a variety of difficulties with their software and hardware
- Will maintain exemplary customer service by exercising a professional, friendly, and calm demeanor when communicating with customers using a variety of communication and support technologies
- Will assist customers at all levels of technical knowledge with their issues and communicate at their level with appropriate respect
- Will document, prioritize, and monitor customer issues to ensure a timely resolution
- Will efficiently and effectively work through a series of questions to identify the issue and systematically work through the responses to arrive at a solution
- When not able to independently solve an issue, will ensure that the issue is resolved by escalating the issue to a more senior service desk professional as appropriate
- Will gain proficient working knowledge of the applications they are responsible for supporting
- Will remain up to date with all new upgrades, system enhancements and changes to ensure effective solutions are given to customers
- Will remain current with all required continuing education and compliance training mandated by the company and/or by supervisor
- Will identify trends in incoming issues and effectively communicate the finds to the next level of support
- Will maintain productivity standard as set forth by supervisor at or above 100%
- Will display a sense of urgency and drive to complete tasks quickly.
- Associate's/Bachelor's Degree or appropriate level certifications required
- Some Homecare Homebase or other electronic medical record system experience required
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate strong logic skills
- Demonstrate understanding of current computer, telephonic and mobile technology
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate exceptional ability to think quickly and logically when under pressure
- Demonstrate strong capability to multitask and prioritize a busy workload
LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to r ace, color, r eligion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally other protected characteristic.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.