Deloitte Consulting-Full Stack Java Developer- Senior Consultant-CBO/CE in Los Angeles, California
Work you'll do
• Lead and drive discussions with business and functional analysts and come up with technical architecture and design and help the team shape requirements and resolve ambiguities.
• Understand the impact of adapting different architectures and designs and present the same to all relevant stakeholders. Manage both functional and technical requirements while deciding on technical solutions.
• Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects.
• Manage project execution by defining the work-breakdown structure in accordance with the master project plan and track the progress.
• Establish technical design / development guidelines, templates and standards and ensure that the team follows them.
• Run the daily calls / scrum meetings with respect to deliverables and build the weekly status reports to be reviewed with leadership.
• Perform detailed reviews on deliverables. Provide technical guidance to the team members.
• Interact with other stakeholders not limited to end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Qualifications (Remember OFCCP Compliance)
• 7 to 10 years of hands on technical experience on web / application development using Java / JEE technology stack.
• Strong conceptual knowledge in OOPS, Core Java, Collections, Multithreading, Socket Programming.
• Experience with working on frameworks: Spring Boot all modules, Springboot, JDBC, Hibernate, WebService (SOAP/REST)
• Experience driving the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, databases, tools, systems and services using service-oriented architecture, object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java/J2EE and SQL.
• Strong experience in Agile/Scrum based delivery and DevOps process/tools like Github, Jenkins/Bamboo/UrbanCode also build technology like Maven/Gradle
• Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, design patterns and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience on any of the JMS/Messaging tools like Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Message Brokers, Kafka, etc.
• Experience in developing and deploying applications to cloud platforms AWS, GCP, PCF.
• Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having excellent verbal and written communication skills for articulating architecture and design principles
• Experience with micro services development using Spring/Spring boot, Angular/React and UX/UI.
• Experience with Application Performance Management and Monitoring tools.
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications. Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery. Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Experience on Agile/Scrum based delivery
• Experience in different architectural designs for complex enterprises
• Industry recognized Technology Certifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to travel up to 50%, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs