Psomas Civil Project Manager - Site Development in Los Angeles, California
Civil Project Engineer - Site Development - Los Angeles, CA
As one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services, we have an opportunity for aProject Engineer to join our Site Development team in our Los Angeles office.
As a Project Engineer, you will utilize your expertise to contribute to the planning and design activities for campus, residential, commercial, utility, and roadway projects while working in a team-oriented setting and interacting with clients.
- Conducting independent engineering calculations
- Utilizing AutoCad and/or Civil3D for public, private, and institutional projects
- Developing innovative, conceptual engineering solutions
- Transforming concept designs into construction drawings and technical specifications
- Coordinating with sub-consultants while managing internal staff to adhere to project schedule and budget
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Professional Registration as a Civil Engineer
- A minimum of 5 years\' civil engineering experiencewith private development, facilities, infrastructure and public works design
- Strong technical knowledge with proven experience in preparing technical reports, designs, specifications, and computations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI) ENV SP credential or ability to obtain credential within 6 months of hire date is a plus
Our culture is built on the foundation of social sustainability practices. We embrace this responsibility through ourOne Psomasphilosophy and programs that support diversity, learning and mentorship, giving back and health and safety.
We support the continuous learning and development of our employees, while providing flexibility to meet your wellness needs. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Paths
- Training and Development
- Tuition/Professional Licensing Assistance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, through Kaiser, Cigna, and VSP
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/psomas/jobs/1516504-11850