Davidson Hospitality Group Executive Chef in Long Branch, New Jersey
Wave Resort, located in the picturesque beachfront community of Long Branch, New Jersey, is seeking passionate individuals to join our team! As a job applicant, you'll have the opportunity to work in a luxurious resort that offers unparalleled service and unforgettable experiences to our guests. With positions available in hospitality, guest services, food and beverage, spa, and more, there are abundant opportunities for career growth and advancement. Our resort showcases modern design, stunning ocean views, and a vibrant atmosphere, creating an exciting and dynamic work environment. As a member of the Wave Resort team, you'll have the chance to provide exceptional service to our guests, work in a beautiful coastal setting, and be a part of a renowned hospitality destination. Join us in delivering memorable moments and become a valued member of our team at Wave Resort in Long Branch, NJ!
Are you a creative and dynamic Executive Chef looking for a new challenge? We are seeking an Executive Chef who is passionate about culinary excellence and has a track record of inspiring teams to deliver exceptional dining experiences. As our Executive Chef, you will be responsible for overseeing our culinary operations, menu development, food quality, and ensuring our guests are wowed by every bite. This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your talent and lead a team in a beautiful and upscale environment.
- 4+ years kitchen management experience
- 5+ years cooking experience
- College degree or certification in culinary field/hospitality field preferred
- Good working knowledge of sanitation standards and proper preparation and presentation of F&B
- Ability to understand financial goals and accomplish them
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members
- Proven ability to effectively lead and train a diverse workforce
- Willingness to set a high standard in the kitchen through leading by example
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work extended hours when business necessitates in humid and/or extreme temperatures
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville, Davidson offers a unique entrepreneurial management style and owners' mentality that provides the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of skill and experience of a larger company. In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value, Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.
USD $100,000.00 - USD $120,000.00 /Yr.