Sage Paid Social Media Manager in london, United Kingdom
Paid Social Media Manager
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us email@example.com assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Deliver and execute a best in class paid Social Media strategy for our UKI social communities alongside UKI Social Media Leader. You will be responsible for working alongside the campaign managers and media agency to deliver our paid social media activity.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Work with the UKI Social Media Leader to execute the social media strategy throughout the UK
• Understand our key stakeholders paid social media objectives and coordinate and manage our media partners to ensure we are optimising our paid media campaigns to receive the greatest ROI.
• Utilise your knowledge and expertise to advise our campaign managers what paid social media tactics to use
• Report weekly to your key stakeholders and advise on how to optimise their campaigns
• Expand all social opportunities to focus on their commercial value and revenue
• Gain insight to understand what social channels convert our key target audience on organic and paid. Understand the customer journey and where in the sales funnel social has the greatest impact and educate the business. Spot gaps where social media can add value. Showcase the revenue impact on the business.
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Must have 2 years of paid social media experience
• Must have experience in using Facebook business manager, twitter ads and LinkedIn campaign manager
• Experience working with a media partner
• Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
• You’ll keep up to date with the latest social platforms news and updates and be passionate about innovation to stay ahead of competitors.
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Digital background
• Degree in business/marketing desirable
- Sage Jobs