CBRE Contract Manager in London, United Kingdom
London - England - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
We are recruiting a Contract Manager to join the team located in Reading, Berkshire.
• Responsible for the contract management of the staff, operation and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical plants/services, soft services, project works and Building performance.
• Daily management of the Engineering team including compliance with CBRE disciplinary processes and procedures.
• To direct, instruct and manage all CBRE staff under their control as well as SSP’s ensuring compliance with working practices.
• To complete the weekly operations report to the client and attend weekly operations meeting, client meetings as requested, in conjunction with the client.
• Ensure that all matters that may impact the smooth running of the building and facilities are immediately reported to both CBRE and the contracts Senior Management.
• To conduct regular reviews of operating procedures making recommendations for improvement with appropriate working practices and emergency/contingency procedures within the critical systems.
• Liaise and keep informed both the client and the CBRE Area Manager on all aspects of contract problems (defects & deficiencies).
• To ensure that all staff within their control are conversant with the operation and control of critical and noncritical systems installed within the portfolio.
• To ensure quality is maintained throughout the facilities.
• Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated, and implemented within the contract.
• Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence.
• Working with other Operations Managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
• Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
• Experience in Building Services/Facilities Management industry..
• Strong communication skills. Ability to lead, motivate and direct a team of technicians/operatives.
• Possess an understanding of Health and Safety issues, NEBOSH / IOSH, or equivalent formal training would be desirable.
• Conversant with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• A good level of English and Mathematics required.
• Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
• Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, clear thinking and able to deliver the required services to the client within given time constraints.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.
Find out more (https://www.cbre.com/real-estate-services/directory/global-workplace-solutions)
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
- CBRE Jobs