Aerotek Field Service Installation Supervisor in Lodi, Wisconsin
General Summary: Directs assigned crews and performs on-site installation and repair of our product lines on domestic and foreign based projects. Effectively communicates installation status to Installation Coordinator. Acts as liaison with customer and our Project Management Team.
• Installs Alkar product lines on domestic and foreign based projects utilizing installation checklists to identify sequence of operations. Alerts Management of unusual project obstacles or issues.
• Directs activities of outside contracted field crews on projects as assigned.
• Orders parts through Field Coordinators and the shop area as field shortages occur.
• Completes renovation work on competitor’s equipment as assigned.
• May commission equipment at job site.
• Fills out tool kits in-house when between project assignments.
• Completes Project Completion Reports noting both successes and areas for improvement on subsequent projects.
• Conducts weekly site safety meetings with field crews.
• Oversees complex welding procedures on installations as needed.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by supervision.
-Mechanical and Electrical Troubleshooting
-Aggressive pay structures
-Offer full benefits ( Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Contribution, short-term and long-term disability)
-Regular reviews all of which can result in Pay increase.
-Opportunity for advancement
-OT is voluntary
-Very laid back and relaxed work environment
-Clean and organized facility and shop
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs