Roush Enterprises Internship - Electronics Technician in Livonia, Michigan
At Roush, you are part of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If so, then keep reading.
We fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage.
Roush is currently looking for an Electronics Technician - Summer Intern within our electronics department who will assist with various tasks with regards to printed circuit boards, wiring harnesses, testing equipment, electronic systems and components.
As an Electronics Technician - Summer Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in repairing customer-supplied parts, engine harness modifications and other duties as assigned
- Following provided work instructions (prints, cut sheets, sample harnesses)
- Assembly of wiring harnesses using hand tools and proper assembly techniques
- Working with a small team to complete daily build requirements
- Quality validation of wire harness assemblies
- Teardown and/or rework of donor harnesses
- Effectively communicating with cross functional teams on collaborative projects
- Always maintaining safety and housekeeping
To be considered as an Electronics Technician - Summer Intern, you will need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of experience as an electronic technician in automotive electrical or electronics fields
- Minimum 6 months of experience crimping and soldering
- The ability to read wiring schematics / prints
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to safely lift and move up to 50 lbs.
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: https://roush.applytojob.com
Our Part-Time benefits include: Earned sick time and 401K
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Roush is an EO employer -- Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at (734) 779-7087.