Lockheed Martin Technician: Intermediate in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to join a team where employees envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We are creating a better today and tomorrow by seamlessly aligning diversity and inclusion efforts with Lockheed Martin’s values and business strategy. We offer business resource groups such as African American Council for Excellence (AACE), The Women’s Impact Network (WIN), Hispanic Organization for Leadership & Awareness (HOLA), Military/Veterans Network, PRIDE LGBT Professional Network, and more. We are also committed to enabling transitioning veterans to connect with their communities and find new purpose as they reintegrate into civilian life. By clicking on the links, you can find out more on how we proudly support Global Diversity and Hiring Our Heroes .
We have an excellent opportunity in Littleton, CO for a Senior Technician to work within the Special Programs organization. Special Programs has an excellent track record of stable programs with highly evolving technical requirements that drives subcontract changes on a regular basis. Special Programs has developed a significant number of future leaders with a wide variety of engagement programs and challenging work to develop individual potential.
The Electrical Aerospace Ground Equipment (EAGE) Operation and Maintenance Department (O&M) Team is looking for a person with a desire to engage in a team-based high performance work group. Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
• Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
• Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
• Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
• On call to support 24/7 Test Program.
• Active TS/SCI is preferred but not required prior to employment Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Typically requires specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and 1 Year of experience.
Benefits of Employment:
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care and healthy living incentives!
Click here to learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive edge.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Knowledge, Understanding, or Experience with:
• Printed Wiring Board Assembly including Surface Mount devices
• Cable/Harness fabrication
• Connector Fabrication including Radio Frequency (RF) connectors
• Must have or be able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance
• Certification in the following areas: Clean Room Operations, Electrical Safety, RF Safety, Connector Mate/Demate, Electrical Static Discharge (ESD), Ordnance Handling and Operations, Foreign Object Elimination (FOD), NASA Hand Solder, and Drop Mitigation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs