Kiewit Corporation Laborer in Little Rock, Arkansas
Requisition ID: 98506
Assist skilled craft workers in performing their assigned duties. Performs tasks that require physical labor at construction sites must have the ability to perform a variety of duties.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist craftsman in setting up work as required.
• Follow instructions given by superintendents, foreman and other experienced crew.
• Perform all required duties with the first focus on safety.
• Responsible for keeping work areas clean and in orderly conditions.
• Read and understand warning signs, operating instructions for equipment, jobsite safety rules and jobsite policies.
• Learn to observe functioning of installed equipment or systems to determine hazards.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must possess strong working knowledge skills and abilities for position.
• Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision.
• Proficient in the safe and efficient use of electrical, hand tools, power tools and layout tools as well as measurement tools
• Able to meet all physical requirements.
• Must have all required tools
• Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
• Observe and comply with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Kiewit Corporation Jobs