Matrix Providers Optometrist / Ophthalmologist - 2761828-5770 in Litchfield, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/11643791 Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees, where you will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules. It is our honor to hire Healthcare Heroes to serve our Military Heroes, sharing in our mission to provide excellent healthcare with dignity, compassion, and pride. Come home to Matrix.
We are hiring a Clinical Ophthalmologist/Optometrist to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exams, onsite, in Litchfield, IL.
Employment Status: Independent Contractor
Compensation: This is an hourly position, paid bi-weekly.
Schedule: Part-Time, 1 day per week, 8am-4pm, weekdays
Requirements: The Clinical Ophthalmologist/Optometrist must have and meet the following.
- Actively hold valid and unrestricted licensure as an Ophthalmologist/Optometrist in the state of Illinois
- Must be a qualified licensed Ophthalmologist/Optometrist
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide one-time, non-treatment compensation and pensions exams for Veterans.
- The Ophthalmologist/Optometrist will capture responses during the exam through a web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Comprehensive eye exam to evaluate for loss of vision, glaucoma, injury to the eye, etc.
- Visual Field Testing may be required; equipment will be supplied.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.