Siemens LeanIX Product Owner (f/m/d) in Lisbon, Portugal
Job Family: Information Technology
Req ID: 401175
Mode of Employment: permanent / full time
We have lots of ideas about how to drive digitalization in companies successfully. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
We are seeking a LeanIX Product Owner to join our Corporate IT Enterprise Architecture team. The role will be responsible for driving the adoption of LeanIX within Siemens IT, shaping our digital future, and implementing our vision of Data-driven Architecture Management to enable our Siemens IT Strategy and strategic programs.
• Drive the adoption and optimization of LeanIX within Siemens IT
• Define concepts and coordinate the implementation of Data-driven Architecture Management
• Coordinate with various stakeholders to define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities for LeanIX
• Translate business needs into clear and comprehensive user stories and functional designs
• Act as a liaison between the application manager and EA stakeholders, ensuring seamless communication and collaboration
• Prioritize and manage the LeanIX backlog
• Support application manager in implementing Lean IX requirements like the IT Executive Dashboard
• Lead the planning of product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalitie
• Measure product performance and suggest improvements
What you need to make real what matters.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field
• Experience in enterprise architecture management and frameworks like TOGAF (certification is a plus)
• Experience in implementing and designing enterprise architecture with Lean IX
• Experience as product owner and strong understanding of agile methodologies
• Exceptional problem-solving skills, strategic thinking, and project management abilities
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Fluency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you need information on the application process.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. (https://www.siemens.com/de/de/home/unternehmen/jobs/arbeiten-bei-siemens/jobs-ohne-barrieren.html)
- Siemens Jobs