UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Learning Experience Designer in Lincoln, Nebraska
Senior Learning Experience Designer
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
About the Role:
As a full-time Senior Learning Experience Designer at UKG, you will create internal learning materials and experiences for UKG employees. You have an eye for design that helps the learner connect the dots. You appreciate technology and are curious in nature, especially when evaluating new software and tools to gauge their ability to assist you in being more creative and efficient. You'll practice design thinking to solve problems and develop creative learning solutions.
• You’ll use UKG human-centric design processes, templates, procedures, and tools to rapidly design and develop engaging and impactful learning activities, including but not limited to job aids, instructor-led course materials, PowerPoint presentations, Articulate 360 experiences, CEROS interactive experiences, and Camtasia or Vyond explainer videos.
• You’ll identify learning objectives, performance outcomes, and evaluative strategies to deliver content, including consulting with program owners and subject matter experts to identify learning gaps and content requirements while understanding business impact.
• You’ll collaborate with a high-performing team of Organization Development Consultants, HRBP (Human Resource Business partner) professionals, designers, learning specialists, instructors, project managers, and subject matter experts to formulate qualified solutions.
• Degree in Instructional Design, Education, Educational Design, writing-related discipline, or equivalent
• Proven track record of 4+ years of experience in designing and developing talent and/or leader development learning resources that educate employees on various performance and professional skills (not just product training or procedure training)
• Experience using learning development tools (such as Articulate Rise and Storyline, CEROS, Camtasia, and Vyond), structured writing, content management systems, and Adobe's creative tools and services
• Experience utilizing multi-media to design and develop e-learning materials
• Create great materials that meet business needs through learning design and curriculum while grasping the bigger organizational picture and how your work impacts business goals
• Design and develop blended and technology-enabled learning solutions, including web-based, instructor-led, virtual, on-the-job, and self-paced learning resources
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with quick turnaround
• Consult with internal cross-functional clients to identify, propose, and develop potential solutions for issues, challenges, and gaps associated with content, training programs, and materials
• Synthesize and draw connections between theoretical and practical information
• Anticipate needs and deliver above expectations
Pay Transparency for Colorado, New York, Washington and California
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $68,000 to $97,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $68,000 to $97,000 per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs