Waste Connections Operations Manager in Lincoln, Nebraska
Waste Connections company, is looking for an Operations Manager to support our hauling team in Lincoln, NE!
Why you need to join us!
• CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
• RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
A Day in the Life of an Operations Manager:
• Develop leadership team and set overall strategy for front line supervisors.
• Assign and supervise work crews operating solid waste collection equipment.
• Monitor progress of daily operations and make staffing changes as necessary.
• Partner with District Manager in preparing budget and managing P&L.
• Conduct field inspections and audits of all site personnel to ensure proper work procedures.
• Manage customer complaints regarding collection programs.
• Perform reviews and performance management discussions.
• Formulate both short-term and long-term goals and action plans for the Hauling Company.
• Oversee a variety of complex compliance programs, including environmental, OSHA, and local permitting.
• Help develop and execute safety goals.
• Ability to relocate for promotional opportunities based on performance
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• 5+ years of managing in a dynamic, people driven environment
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and related business systems
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
- Waste Connections Jobs