Cambia Health Strategic Finance Analyst Sr - R-4496_40483885656_3-4185 in Lewiston, Idaho
This job was posted by https://idahoworks.gov : For more information, please see: https://idahoworks.gov/jobs/2129974 Senior Strategic Finance Analyst
Work Remotely from Oregon, Washington, Idaho or Utah
The Senior Strategic Finance Analyst - Cost Accounting and Analysis - serves as a trusted finance business partner in the area(s) of support, by providing financial guidance and support; participation in the development, maintenance and analysis of Company budgets, forecasts, cost data and operating plans;
supports cost savings and process improvement efforts; provides financial governance and oversight.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering highly effective presentations to a group or team.
- Develops financial models and analysis using advanced analytical techniques and complex financial systems; provides business with solid alternatives to issues; some guidance required.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, coordinates and monitors a variety of work streams.
- Analyze data and prepare reports for users related to costs, trends, enrollment, products and lines of business.
- Provides training or consulting expertise to other departments, analysts and external stakeholders.
- Identifies, raises and effectively articulates issues with multi-business area or cross-functional impacts; provides informal leadership if needed, monitors and improves unit work flow/processes.
- Thoroughly validates own work. Validates other team members reporting. Can be counted on to accurately validate complex reporting.
- Communicate results of analysis and recommendations in verbal and written form.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable statutes, policies and procedures. Provides input and influence on policies and procedures.
- Conceptualizes solutions and develops alternatives to complex problems.
- Broad perspective applied to decision making.
- Articulates complex and/or complicated issues with a high level of skill, including listening and influence.
- Proven and thorough knowledge of business principles, theories, and concepts and deep knowledge of multiple business areas.
- Highly sought after by the business to provide a wide depth and breadth of consultation, education, and influence in the business.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above
Senior Strategic Financial Analyst typically requires a bachelor\'s degree in business, accounting, economics or statistics. CPA, CMA, MBA or ASA, along with health insurance experience preferred plus 7-9 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- No unusual working conditions.
- Work primarily performed in office environment.
The expected hiring range for a Strategic Finance Analyst Sr is \$97,000.00 - \$132,000.00 depending on skills, experience, education, and training; relevant licensure / certifications; performance history; and work location. The bonus target for this position is 15%. The current full salary range for this role is \$91,500.00 to \$149,000.00.
Base pay is just part of the compensation package at Cambia that is supplemented with an exceptional 401(k) match, bonus opportunity and other benefits. In keeping with our Cause and vision, we offer comprehensive well-being programs and benefits, which we periodically update to stay current. Some highlights:
- medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible family members
- annual employer contribution to a health savings account (\$1,200 or \$2,500 depending on medical coverage, prorated based on hire date)
- paid time off varying by role and tenure in addition to 10 company holidays
- up to a 6% company match on employee 401k contributions, with a potential discr tionary contribution based on company performance (no vesting period)
- up to 12 weeks of paid parental time off (eligible day one of employment if within first 12 months following birth or adoption)
- one-time furniture and equipment allowance for employees working from home
- up to \$225 in Amazon gift cards for participating in various well-being activities. for a complete list see our External Total Rewards page.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A background check is required.