Centra Credit Union Branch Relationship Manager II - BRANC001713-00001 in LEBANON, Indiana
Thank you for your interest in a career with Centra. A career at Centra Credit Union is more than a job; it is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact in our Members financial lives and our communities. Centra was established in 1940 and is headquartered in Columbus, Indiana. Centra is ranked among the top five largest credit unions in Indiana and among the most financially sound institutions in the United States. Centra serves Membership throughout central and southern Indiana as well as other areas like Jamestown, NY and Whitakers, NC. Centra Team Members enjoy excellent benefits, an atmosphere that fosters family and work-life integration, a heritage of strong values, a high level of Team Member engagement in the achievement of results, and the opportunity for growth with the Centra Family. Credit Unions are Not for Profit, Not for Charity, But for Service. If these are the things that matter to you then please read on, we look forward to hearing from you.
Centra Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Relationship Manager II at our location in Lebanon, Indiana. This position assists in the efficient and effective management of a branch office.
This position is responsible for supervising the operations of the branch, assisting in Team Member development and coaching duties; ensuring positive Member engagement standards through sales and service delivery; delivering loan production, deposit growth, and Membership growth within budgetary requirements; and maintaining branch in a safe and sound manner in compliance with policy and procedure. Branch Relationship Manager I, II and III differentiations consist of branch scope, market opportunities, and branch life cycle.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: This position may be required to perform additional duties as requested. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform.
- Reports and assists the Branch Development Manager to promote the growth and development of the branch.
- Serves as subject matter expert and maintains knowledge and awareness of branch operations, safety, security, account procedures and policies and policies and procedures.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Retail Team Members. Supervisory duties include assisting in Member engagement coaching, training and development, and demonstrating and cultivating Centras Vision, Mission, Culture and Core Values.
- Creates value by performing Member account transactions, having relationship-building conversations with Members on Credit Union products and services
- Assists in cultivating new Membership, lending and deposit growth opportunities through various market and community initiatives and activities.
Centra Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Equivalent combination education and experience or better
- Associates or better
- 1-3 years related experience or better
Licenses and Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity