Sage Senior Software Engineer (.NET Core) in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Senior Software Engineer (.NET Core)
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us email@example.com assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Are you someone with an interest in security? Do you like the challenge of troubleshooting complex situations? Are you someone who likes to know what’s going on ‘under the hood’?
If so, we believe that you’ll really enjoy working on Sage’s strategic Identity solution- Sage ID.
You’d to be part of a team of highly talented and knowledgeable Developers, QAs and Architects. There will plenty of opportunities to learn on the job, whilst working on interesting, not your ‘run of the mill’ projects.
The Shared Services team develops security critical services for teams across Sage which are used in our products worldwide. Services such as Sage ID, SLCS and Developer Experience are crucial to Sage’s business plans and long term objectives. The Senior Security Services Developer joining this growing team will be responsible for building, enhancing and maintaining these services.
The Senior Software Engineer will assume ownership in the design, develop and delivery of highly secure systems and services that exceed customers’ or business partners’ expectations and will proactively share their own knowledge for specific technical solutions and business processes in their area of responsibility. They will also interact frequently with teams across Sage to promote best practices and advise on the most effective way to use the services to meet product requirements.
• Possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of software development to the completion of difficult assignments.
• Successful develop, delivery maintain high quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
• Keep up to date with relevant technology areas.
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Evaluates progress and results and recommend changes in procedures.
• Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
• Mentoring and coaching junior members of the development team.
• Assist adopting teams by dealing with their queries and answering questions.
Skills, know-how and experience:
• 5+ years experience in Software Engineering
• Experience and deep technical expertise related to .NET Core, .NET MVC, Cloud platforms (AWS or Azure), relational and non-relational databases, RESTful API design.
• A DevOps mindset, deep understanding of distributed system observability, and comfortable implementing infrastructure as code.
• Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• A passion for growing diverse technical skills.
• Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies.
Do you love where you work? WE DO!
Who is Sage?https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/who-we-are/
How we make a difference:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/sage-foundation/
Champion of Business Builders:https://www.sage.com/en-us/products/
Life at Sage:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/life-at-sage/
Our comprehensive total rewards program included:
• Extended health, dental and vision coverage
• On-going training and professional development
• 21 days paid time off from the start
• Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
• Matching Retirement contributions
• And, so much more…
- Sage Jobs