Sage Sales Enablement Trainer in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Sales Enablement Trainer
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Are you a sales enablement champion? Are you adept at creating sales programs based on organizational objectives?
If so, check out this opportunity!
As Sales Enablement Manager, you are responsible for creating, developing, and delivering sales training courses, supporting training initiatives and managing training programs for Sales colleagues. Collaborate with cross functional teams and colleagues across the organization to ensure training plans and courses meet organizational objectives and provide comprehensive high-quality training to increase the knowledge and ability of Sales colleagues and to better enable them to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will also play a significant role in the ongoing skills development, sales methodology and manager coaching training programs.
• Responsible for developing learning content for SaaS offerings, workflows, products, processes, tools, and go-to-market strategies required to support the small and medium segment Sales teams.
• Deliver product and skills training, onboarding, workshops, and classes using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom based and virtual learning to support a regional/global workforce and remote learners using real world experience, examples, and role plays.
• Oversees and creates high performance learning journeys (HPLJ) through curriculum design, development, delivery, analysis, and evaluation of training programs. Conducts assessments and works closely with sales and marketing leaders to determine training requirements.
• Complete product certification and badging requirements to maintain outstanding levels of product knowledge to become a subject matter expert in the product portfolio.
• Uses agreed-to development tools and follows curriculum design.
• Collaborates with other cross functional areas to position and promote learning products that may be leveraged for employees in those areas.
• Monitor quality control measures such as assessments and evaluations, recordings and/or feedback to ensure consistency, effectiveness, and compliance of objectives.
• Use data, insights, and measurement to ensure efficacy of training program.
• Meet with sales colleagues to review evaluated calls to assist them in their ongoing professional growth and development.
• Full curriculum ownership for specific product areas with responsibility for course structure, content, and delivery methods.
• Evaluation of the effectiveness of training courses and make recommendations for improvements when identified.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum 3 + years’ experience learning & development with sales teams preferably in SaaS or Cloud technology industry.
• Excellent training skills - the ability to transfer knowledge as an expert using techniques to engage sales colleagues and enhance the learning experience.
• Experience in developing training programmes for classroom, virtual classroom, e-Learning and blending learning solutions.
• Proactive solution oriented problem-solving skills and the ability to develop and implement innovative z (i.e., customer, partners, and colleagues).
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
• Comfortable working to challenging timelines.
• Ability to prioritize workload and manage own time in a deadline-driven environment with a high level of attention to detail.
• Competence in using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of training delivery methods and techniques.
• Training, sales coaching, sales methodology certification (s) preferred.
• Experience working as a training professional in a SaaS or Cloud technology company preferred.
Do you love where you work? WE do!
Who is Sage?https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/who-we-are/
How we make a difference:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/sage-foundation/
Champion of Business Builders:https://www.sage.com/en-us/products/
Life at Sage:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/life-at-sage/
Our comprehensive total rewards program includes:
• Extended health, dental and vision coverage
• On-going training and professional development
• 21 days paid time off from the start
• Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
• Matching Retirement contributions
• And, so much more…
- Sage Jobs