Sage Sales Development Representative, Outbound in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Sales Development Representative, Outbound
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
The Sales Development Representative, Outbound is a key player to help accelerate our growth. You will be responsible for strategically developing sales opportunities by identifying and educating finance leaders of our solution. You will partner closely with Account Executives to qualify leads and set up meetings that yield new deal opportunities
• Continually prospect for new customers through cold calling and other lead generation efforts as assigned; nurture those prospects as assigned.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of Sage Intacct’s cloud financial management solution and keep abreast of upcoming product releases
• Conduct high-level conversations with finance leaders in prospects accounts by articulating Sage Intacct’s value proposition
• Actively maintain a sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with sales processes and methodologies
• Develop and nurture a pipeline of new business opportunities to deliver to the Account Executive team to further accelerate our growth
• Setup QDCs (qualified discovery calls) with qualified prospects and Account Executives
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or related fields
• 1+ years of sales experience, ideally software sales or relevant fields
• Strong prospecting skills including cold calling, email, social media, etc.
• Track record of successfully achieving or overachieving goals
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you are a clear, concise, and compelling storyteller
• Fearless and positive attitude – willing to take intelligent risks while being a team player and you are resilient in the face of challenges
• Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, work with others and follow through to execute all tasks
• Self-starter – you’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
• Passion and desire to empower finance professionals to be more productive through cloud technologies
• Prior experience usingSalesforce.comis desired
- Sage Jobs