Sage Product Marketing Manager in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Product Marketing Manager
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us email@example.com assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Product Marketing defines and delivers the industry and region-specific positioning, go-to-market programs, and sales enablement resources while working closely with their marketing peers in the creation of compelling campaigns. The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is the industry expert for how X3 addresses the unique challenges in manufacturing and distribution. PMM owns the regional success of specific products and solutions by developing industry specific marketing strategies that addresses key buyers' challenges and business needs. Successful candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple, and for marketing through compelling stories.
• Define the positioning and go-to-market messaging and strategies for Sage X3 in the Manufacturing and Distribution industries in the U.S.
• Create industry-specific, visionary, and compelling customer-facing presentations, brochures, blog posts and white papers.
• Build and manage impactful & innovative product launch plans that are fully synced with business and revenue goals
• Partner with a Product Management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages for key industries.
• Team up with sales engineering to create industry issue-driven product demonstrations that are used throughout the sales cycle.
• Define gaps in offer that can be best filled with 3rd party and ISV solutions and work with team to secure relationships
• Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to hundreds of people) in webinars and corporate events.
• Develop effective channel sales training materials, making it easy for channel partners to understand our product offerings and key positioning in manufacturing and distribution.
• Partner with field and partner marketing to create industry-focused marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design to build a pipeline.
• Localize by industry relevant global marketing materials, including value propositions, messaging positioning, sales enablement tools.
• Work with team to manage local forecasts, funnels and contribute to business planning and set KPIs in collaboration with Marketing Operations.
• Deeply understand competition in the segment and region, determining Sage’s relative positioning according to their products.
• Act as a local industry expert for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the challenges in the manufacturing and distribution industries and the role that technology can play to overcome them.
• Experience marketing complex and emerging technology
• Super-star project management skills across multiple projects with very tight deadlines.
• Experience launching new technology products to disrupt markets through innovative ideas balanced with market research.
• Proven speaker comfortable in large audiences.
• Proven creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas.
• Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
• Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (including on-message product demo videos, sharp succinct slide pitch-decks, white papers).
• Strong communication and writing skills and ability to work across business lines, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management.
• Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
Technical / professional qualifications:
• ERP and/or Enterprise Software experience
• Industry experience in Manufacturing and/or distribution industries
• Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent experience is required (MBA a plus)
• 5+ years of product and/or industry marketing experience
Do you love where you work? WE do!
Who is Sage?https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/who-we-are/
How we make a difference:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/sage-foundation/
Champion of Business Builders:https://www.sage.com/en-us/products/
Life at Sage:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/life-at-sage/
See our offices:https://youtu.be/cp4BIX0iXAA
Our comprehensive total rewards program includes:
• Extended health, dental and vision coverage
• On-going training and professional development
• 21 days paid time off from the start
• Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
• Matching Retirement contributions
• And, so much more…
Product Delivery and ISV
- Sage Jobs