Sage Product Manager, Payments Integration in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Product Manager, Payments Integration
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Sage is on a mission to become a great SaaS company by focusing on our Customer Success, our Colleagues and Innovation. For our customers, we will solve their problems and we will be always available. For our colleagues we will focus on collaborating and innovating.
As the backbone of Sage, the Service Fabric represents a set of domain experts and technical capabilities in areas such as consent, user identity, bank feeds, payment processing, payment acceptance, tax return calculations and submission and e-document processing that are integrated into multiple Sage products. These capabilities are provided through individual cloud Services which are built once and consumed by different Sage products that need the capability enhanced with the thought leadership and customer empathy of the domain experts. This will allow us to deliver consistent and seamless experiences across products while increasing the value to customers.
This Product Manager is key to deliver Sage Payments strategy to enable the movement of money within Sage. Regulation changes (i.e. Open Banking and CDR) are revolutionizing the way technology can enable Financial Services in other ecosystems, Sage is at the front of this revolution and requires Product Manager to own and deliver a winning strategy. The product manager will drive the payments integration strategy.
The product manager will work closely with Product Managers, Product Marketing, Product Development and Commercial Management to drive success.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Lead the success of the service, determined by adoption and usage
• Deep understanding of colleague and customer experience, market (inc. partners) and competitors
• Set clear and compelling product vision and user experience
• Define product strategy needed to achieve ambitions
• Build opportunity case for investments
• Collaborate with product managers to ensure that product roadmap are packed with customer value
• Define detailed solution requirement across the full compliance journey (from business owner and employee to regulatory authority)
• Evangelize and advocate for Payments solutions to be adopted across internal & external audience that place the customer at the heart of the value proposition
• Identify capabilities dependencies
• Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert
• Act as a go-to-person for product information
• Own + resolve product issues
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Strong understanding of the Banking and Payments industry and regulation impacting it
• Ability to understand draft standards and regulations, providing guidance and advice where formal training is not yet available
• Experience of cloud and/or financial services products
• Experience of listening, probing and interpreting needs of various stakeholders
• Demonstrable experience of conceptual and strategic thinking
• Strong understanding of revenue drivers and third-party commercial frameworks
• Ability to lead commercial negotiations with 3rd parties
• Product roadmap management
• Customer/partner listening and engagement
• Presenting and media interaction
• Strategy development and translation of strategy to plan
• Design, iteration, mock-ups
• Multi-touch communication (From QA to analysts to the CEO to customers)
• Comfortable to operate in a matrix based organization and ambiguous mandate
• Previous FinTech experience
Do you love where you work? WE DO!
Who is Sage?https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/who-we-are/
How we make a difference:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/sage-foundation/
Champion of Business Builders:https://www.sage.com/en-us/products/
Life at Sage:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/life-at-sage/
Our comprehensive total rewards program included:
• Extended health, dental and vision coverage
• On-going training and professional development
• 21 days paid time off from the start
• Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
• Matching Retirement contributions
• And, so much more…
- Sage Jobs