Robert Half Staff Auditor I (Regulatory Audit) in Las Vegas, Nevada
We are seeking a skillful candidate with prior experience in Internal Auditing and proficient communication skills. If so, Robert Half may have an Internal Audit Staff position for you with a company in the Hospitality field. A permanent role, the Internal Auditor Staff opportunity is based in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you are driven by a productive work culture and excel at multitasking, consider this Internal Auditor role today.
What you get to do every single day
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Perform or assist in the planning and execution of compliance and operational audits of business operations at various Caesars properties located in the Western Region, with primary focus in Las Vegas. This includes the following functions:
· Assist in performing compliance and operational audits of business operations at various US property locations
· Assist in examining and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of controls
· Assess compliance with regulatory requirements
· Identify and document business processes and controls in accordance with established department standards
· Contribute to a strong relationship with property mid-management and staff
· Assist in presenting verbal and written results of audit activities various levels of management and staff
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Kathy Beavers at Robert Half, see contact information on LinkedIn.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be eligible for occupational (gaming) licensing in various gaming jurisdictions, primarily at Las Vegas, with the ability to travel to those locations
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to comfortably communicate to all levels of management
· Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles/standards, and familiarity with various computer systems and applications, including Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
· Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a changing environment
· Must conduct themselves in a positive, credible, ethical manner at all times
· Able to work in a team environment
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs