Eaton Corporation Lead Sales Engineer in Las Vegas, Nevada
Eaton’s North American Sales division is currently seeking a Lead Sales Engineer to join our team. This position is located in Las Vegas, NV. Relocation assistance will be provided for candidates outside of a 50-mile radius of this location. This role will focus on electrical distribution products within the residential and major construction markets. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team within a large company with plenty of career advancement opportunities.
What you’ll do:
The primary function of the Lead Sales Engineer is to market and sell Eaton’s products and services to obtain orders that are profitable to Eaton. The position is expected to achieve electrical distribution and engineering services solutions sales results. This will be expected in the geographic market region consistent with the expectations of seasoned sales professionals. The primary responsibility is to manage the assigned customer base, to increase sales in the local marketplace, application guidance and technical assistance to assigned customers. This position is expected to develop, grow, and maintain relationships with Eaton employees, specifiers, and customers including Eaton Authorized Distributors.
The primary functions include: understanding Eaton’s support structure available to sales, including EatonCare; understanding Eaton proprietary systems and software including Bidmanager and VISTA; applying technical knowledge for all products that are involved with the sales assignment; comprehension of project specifications and drawings; ability to gain confidence of customers and become a trusted source of information about Eaton offerings.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you
• You will develop and execute sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements
• You will quote projects and negotiate correct required pricing
• You will prepare sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness
• You will build relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects
• You will work with factories to resolve technical issues while working with customers to resolve quality issues
• You will canvas the market to gain insight and adjust to ever changing pricing and delivery requirements
• You will assist the team to develop a coordinated sales effort while keeping management informed of market conditions
• You will obtain ongoing training on both functional and technical skills.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum five (5) years of electrical industry sales experience
• Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
• Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances while continuing to demonstrate superior selling skills for important customer services and applications
• Electrical product knowledge
• Ability to provide technical solutions built around customer needs
• Skilled in time management
• Possess negotiating skills while understanding and using techniques needed to close orders
• Experience with preparing sales proposals that meet customer expectations
• Robust presentation, training and communications skills
• Experience utilizing Value Added selling techniques
• Strong work ethic, communications skills, competitiveness, willingness to learn and adept at building relationships
• Experience working with Bidmanager and Vista
The compensation range for this full-time position includes base pay and sales incentive. This position has a total compensation range of $116,250.00 - $170,500.00.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs