Microsoft Corporation Supportability Program Manager in Las Colinas, Texas
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
• Understand and document the end-to-end customer experience.
• Identify product experience issues and risks that erode the customer experience and satisfaction with MSFT and manage these through the current process and tools.
• Review new features and capabilities in the pipeline prior to release and identify experience risks that may drive support incidents.
• Provide detailed analysis of where problems exist and formulate solution options to resolve.
• Develop compelling business cases and present to Engineering to gain agreements and commitments on priority and scope of work.
• Partner with our Embedded Escalation Engineers (EEE) to identify new supportability tools, diagnostics, and deflection opportunities to reduce support case volume and enable support engineers to solve issues faster.
• Work with our partner teams to ensure support engineer readiness for new product features and capabilities.
• 7+ years working with Microsoft technologies in a product engineering or customer services-based role.
• 2+ years in of technical program management / project management / system analysis experience.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills and experience communicating with various levels of leadership.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Office365 technologies.
• Proven examples of driving product, workflow, content or policy enhancements that benefit customers.
• Understanding of data analysis with proven examples of leveraging it to influence other groups.
• Strong understand of software development lifecycles (preferably agile mythologies).
• Experience using Machine Learning, AI and Chatbot technology to solve customer issues.
• Prior experience or knowledge of enterprise support delivery.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs