BayCare Health System Home Health Aide - Pinellas in LARGO, Florida
Title: Home Health Aide - Pinellas Location: FL-Largo-BayCare Home Care Job Number: 2214014
The Home Health Aide is a non-licensed member of the patient care team and works under the guidance and supervision of the staff nurse in providing personal care to the patients.
Available shifts : days, PRN/Per Visit (as needed), full time
Service area: Pinellas County - St. Petersburg, Pinellas Park, Clearwater, Dunedin
• Follows the patient's plan of care for completion of tasks assigned to a home health aide by the registered nurse or other appropriate skilled professional.
• Maintains an open communication process with the patient, representative (if any), caregivers, and family; demonstrates competency with assigned tasks.
• Complies with infection prevention and control policies and procedures.
• Reports changes in the patient's condition; and honors patient rights.
• Interpersonal skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Time management skills
• Computer skills appropriate to position
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including:
• Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k match and additional yearly contribution
• Yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus
• Community discounts and more
AND the Chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
At BayCare, we are proud to be one of the largest employers in the Tampa Bay area. Our network currently consists of 15 community-based hospitals, a long-term acute care facility, home health services, outpatient centers and over 5,000 physicians. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's advancing superior health care.
As one of the largest providers of home care services in the State of Florida, BayCare HomeCare has provided quality home care to Florida residents since 1976. BayCare HomeCare is accredited by The Joint Commission, the highest standard of quality within the industry and carries a Quality of Patient Care 4.5-star rating from the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Certifications and Licensures
• Required: HHA (Home Health Aide) - 75 hours of training will be required with HHA certification
• Or CNA (Nursing Assistant)
• Or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
• Required: BLS (Basic Life Support)
• Required: Personal vehicle, State of Florida Driver's License and Auto Insurance
• Required: Technical Home Health Aide or Technical Licensed Practical Nurse
• Preferred High School or Equivalent
• Preferred: 1 year Home Care
Shift Hours: Varies
Weekend Work: Occasional
On Call: No
Employment Status: ACTIVE FULL TIME
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
BayCare Health System
- BayCare Health System Jobs