Pyramid Healthcare Maintenance Technician (Full Time) in Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
• Provide safe and secure working/living spaces for the facility.
• Regular Maintenance duties, such as- general carpentry & building repair, painting, basic electrical & plumbing, grounds work and light janitorial work.
• Under general supervision, performs semi-skilled and skilled building maintenance work of average difficulty
• Performs a variety of tasks including painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and general mechanical repair work. May require supervision for certain job assignments.
• Performs a variety of carpentry tasks in the maintenance of buildings; Installs and repairs electrical outlets (if qualified), fans and lighting fixtures.
• Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures, water and drainage lines.
• Paints and decorates interiors and exteriors of buildings.
• Makes repairs and adjustments to facility laundry and equipment.
• Operates and utilizes a wide variety of tools and equipment such as assorted hand tools, table saws, hand drills, pipe cutters; may operate a pick-up/maintenance vehicle in the performance of the job.
• May keep simple records and make routine reports such as time expanded and materials used.
• Maintains a Risk Free facility environment.
• May be assigned a helper to assist in work.
• Performs other maintenance related work as required.
Work closely with the facilities and complete needed jobs in a timely manner. Requires specific knowledge of building codes and DDAP, CARF, RTFA, DPW requirements. 6 hours of training per year. Previous knowledge of plumbing, electrical and building. Maintain a competent level in maintenance skills/ Plumbing/ Electrical/ Structural/ HVAC areas. Time management and organizational skills.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare’s mission.
General Building Maintenance, Carpentry, Plumbing, Basic Electrical, HVAC Maintenance experience. Valid Driver’s License required. High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Organization. Ability to multi-task. Maintain confidentiality. Provide a safe/therapeutic environment. Time Management skills.
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Paid days off
401k with company match