C&N Bank Senior Wealth Advisor in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Who are we?
For over 150 years, C&N has shared the values of our communities, local families and businesses, our employees and our shareholders. Living our values every day is what makes us different from other banks -- teamwork, excellence, respect, responsibility & accountability, integrity, and having fun. From partnering closely with our customers and clients to help them identify and reach their life goals, to supporting our communities through our Giving Back, Giving Together initiative and making the best decisions for the long term of our shareholders, C&N is committed to being the only financial institution that our customers will ever need.
Who are you?
You will work directly with C&N clients in the Southeast PA markets to grow both existing markets and establish new geographies as the organization expands. You will provide sound financial advice to both the affluent and mass-affluent wealth markets, incorporating investment management, insurance planning, highly tailored lending services and financial planning.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing expert guidance and innovative solutions for the planning needs of individuals and businesses in the areas of investment management, retirement planning, estate planning, business succession strategies, insurance, and corporate retirement offerings.
- Providing an exceptional Wealth Management offering.
- Growing and retaining Assets Under Management by working with clients, prospective clients and Centers of Influence.
You will need a Bachelor's, Master's degree or MBA and 8-10 years of related experience *OR *an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Certifications: FINRA Series 7, 63 (at start), 65 and PA Insurance (within 6 months)
Recommended Certifications: CFP, CTFA, CIMA, ChFC
You will demonstrate well developed abilities and/or proven record of success in the following areas:
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to engage in public speaking and social media outlets
- High attention to detail
- Collaborative and Client focused
- Actively engages as a team member and leverage the strengths of the overall team to deliver outstanding results and solutions to our clients
Leadership and management in the Wealth Management/Financial Services area
C&N is a team -- people working together for a common goal -- the success of our customers.
You will achieve & grow along with C&N customers,
You will develop & learn along with your teammates,
You will contribute & be rewarded along with our shareholders,
And you will share & celebrate along with our communities.
C&N's a total rewards package and a collaborative and supportive culture. The C&N workplace culture has been a repeat recipient of the NBRI Circle of Excellence award, acknowledging a strong culture created by our team for living our values every day.
In combination with a competitive salary, C&N also has a robust benefit offering, including:
- Paid Time Off (vacation, personal, and sick, family sick and community service)
- 401(k) -- pretax and ROTH eligible contributions with a safe harbor match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health, dental, and vision coverage (including options that are 100% employer paid for employee only coverage)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts -- Medical and Dependent
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Disability Coverage
- Many more voluntary coverages to customize around your needs
- Education and development programs including Tuition reimbursement
- Support for personal and professional development