Hilton Transaction Coordinator (PT) - Real Estate (Sign On Bonus) in La Quinta, California
Provides professional management support and service to Real Estate agents and Real Estate Management Team. Responsible for ensuring all sales documents are complete and accurate and processed in a timely manner through each facet of the sales/closing process. Coordinate with outside vendors to ensure timely inspections and reports for complete files.
What will I be doing?
As a Coordinator, you would be responsible for providing office support in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Establish and maintain sales files for all documents per property, including regular updates with document revisions.
- Track progress of escrow and review all documents by all parties involved to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for inspections and reports for homes currently in escrow.
- Coordinate and notify all escrow companies of payment requests for commissions to be paid to CLR agents.
- Maintain closed files for current and previous years in office and archive each calender year as needed.
- Maintain trust account log for all checks received and/or deposited into escrow.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Title: Transaction Coordinator (PT) - Real Estate (Sign On Bonus)
Requisition ID: HOT07A82
- Hilton Jobs