Diageo Senior Executive - Blending in Kumbalgodu, India
Job Description :
• Blend re-engineering and changes as per requirements, related to BLIMP
• Prepare revised formulations & approval
• Implement methods recommended for liquidation of old & non-moving stocks
• Work out ENA component & Blend cost and approval of e-start-up's for commercialisation
• Provide details of start-up requirements to BCC• Adherence to timelines & quality (Reports)
• Co-ordinate with PnC & Sourcing on blend cost workings
• Co-ordinate with SAP & approve new material codes creation, extension of material to new units, Blend BOM creation & approvals, Blend & SKU codes creation, verification and approvals of Blend BOM's in new units.
• Approve revised blend BOM's for use & liquidation of old & non moving stocks.
• Stock-taking of Special Spirits through SAP-reduce manual compilation.• Adherence to timelines (SAP approvals)
• Drive digitisation of Blending formulae and access creation for authorised blending i/c's• Adherence to timelines & quality (Reports)
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
With over 200 brands sold in more than 180 countries, we’re the world’s leading premium drinks company. Every day, over 30,000 talented people come together at Diageo to create the magic behind our much-loved brands. From iconic names to innovative newcomers – the brands we’re building are rooted in culture and local communities. Our ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and most respected consumer products companies in the world.
Our founders, such as Arthur Guinness, John Walker, and Charles Tanqueray, were visionary entrepreneurs whose brilliant minds helped shape the alcohol industry. And through our people, their legacy lives on. Join us, and you’ll collaborate with talented people from all corners of the world. Together, you’ll innovate and push boundaries, shaping a more inclusive and sustainable future that we can all be proud of.
With diversity at our core, we celebrate our people's unique passions, commitments and specialist skills. Because when varied voices, mindsets, and personalities come together, great ideas are born. In our supportive culture, your voice will be heard and you’ll be empowered to be you. Just bring your ambition, curiosity and ideas, and we’ll celebrate your work and help you reach your fullest potential.
What's your DRINKiQ? Take our quiz to understand how alcohol is made and explore the effects of drinking. You can discover everything you need to know at DRINKiQ (https://www.drinkiq.com/en-gb/)
- Diageo Jobs