Hilton AV Technician in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An AV Technician is responsible for setting up audio, video, and lighting that meet requirements to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while troubleshooting issues and providing solutions.
What will I be doing?
As an AV Technician, you will be responsible for setting up audio, video, and lighting that meet requirements to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An AV Technician will also be required to troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions to meet guest requirements. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meet and exceed customer expectations consistently
- Set up audio, video and lighting to meet requirements
- Troubleshoot technical issues, pinpoint faults, and offer remedies during events
- Work closely with the Conference and Banqueting team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of front of house equipment and property management systems
- Attend appropriate training courses when required
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
An AV Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Knowledge and experience of computer-based programs and the installation of IT equipment
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in similar role in the hotel/leisure/retail sector
- Knowledge of Video Conferencing, trussing, and rigging
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: AV Technician
Requisition ID: HOT09OHX
- Hilton Jobs