Edwards Lifesciences Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition (12 Months Contract) in Kuala Lumpur BSC, Malaysia
Key Responsibilities :
• Lead in the development of multiple talent sourcing options for both active and passive candidates, utilize advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates (e.g., cold calling, job boards, advertising, database and internet searches, and networking and referrals, and anticipate organization needs by ensuring an ongoing talent pool.
• Optimize and lead strategic recruiting activities and talent acquisition projects, processes and programs to fulfill business needs and organizational priorities.
• Collaborate with HRBPs and hiring managers to conduct complex offer negotiations and finalize the hiring process.
• Provide coaching and guidance to lower level talent acquisition team members.
• Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership.
Education and Experience :
• Bachelor's Degree in related field , 8 years experience previous related talent acquisition experience Required.
Additional Skills :
• Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite and ATS systems (e.g., Workday).
• Provide experience in utilizing advanced sourcing skills and systems (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter, Zoominfo).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating, consultative and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives.
• Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to influence change.
• Proven success adhering to and leading project schedules and managing more complex sections of projects.
• Able to read, comprehend, write, and speak English.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures, and requirements relevant to talent acquisition.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of industry related terminology.
• Good leadership skills and ability to influence change.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels.
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects.
• Ability to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.
- Edwards Lifesciences Jobs