Cisco Software Development - UI in Krakow, Poland
Cisco Global Demo Engineering provides Customers, Partners and Cisco Employees with a way to Experience Cisco Solutions on the dCloud Platform.
By demonstrating to customers how Cisco products can make them more productive, sales teams and partners can enlarge sales opportunities and shorten the sales cycle. From scripted, repeatable demos to fully customizable labs with complete administrative access, the Cisco dCloud platform provides content and access to field and channel partners on any network (internal & external), any device and in any location. The dCloud Platform is a force that can not only improve people’s experiences but can also drive business.
The Developer - UI position is a web developer role focused on our XaaS Platform.
The position works with other developers alongside a team of skilled software engineers, technical leads, architects, project management, quality assurance, and other stakeholders to translate a product vision into an intuitive, attractive end-user experience
Some of the responsibilities of this hands-on role include the development of:
· Single Page Applications
· Responsive sites
· Adaption of sites for Mobile presentation
· 5+ years of UI software development experience delivering enterprise software products that meet or exceed expectations, on time and with a high degree of quality.
· Excellent UI development skills with a proven track record and portfolio.
· Experience with using build tools such as Webpack, Yarn, npm, Grunt and Bower.
· A fan and advocate of Testing in general (unit testing, BDD and automation).
· Familiar with working with staff in multiple locations.
· Understanding of REST API principles.
· Good understanding of SCM tools and processes.
· Solid understanding of CI/CD tools and processes.
· Knowledge of popular responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
· Knowledge of SASS/LESS and CSS techniques such as BEM and CSS Modules.
· Good understanding of accessibility and web standards.
· Familiarity with cloud-based software development, deployment and management considered an advantage.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs