Siemens Part Time Working Student (LV-MV Order Execution) in Kocaeli, Turkey
Job Family: Internal Services
Req ID: 395013
For our System Business Project Management Department ( Order Execution ) , we are looking for a Part-time Working Student. This role will be responsible for supporting low voltage and medium voltage system business project management activities in Siemens Gebze Switchgear Factory.
What are my responsibilities?
• Supporting design tool -Simaris tool - work while finalizing the switchgear design release for production.
• Supporting design tool -Nxtools tool - work while finalizing the switchgear design release for production,
• Supporting project documentation, especially the ones handed over to factory for production or customer documentation in the quality , MoM's etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd year undergraduate or master student in Electrical Engineering,
• Able to work minimum 3 days online,
• Familiarity with low voltage or medim voltage panel design and production or any kind of similar operations in a factory or project management team experience,
• Eager to learn low voltage or mediom voltage system design including tool design and knowledge,
• Good command of written and spoken English,
• Strong coordination and communication skills,
• Good team player.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds” (https://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds%E2%80%9D)
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
- Siemens Jobs