Siemens Medium Voltage Order Manager in Kocaeli, Turkey
Job Family: Project Management
Req ID: 394667
Siemens Gebze factory is the lead factory for Air Insulated Switchgears in Siemens World and exporting more than 80 countries worldwide. We are looking for an Order Manager. This role will be responsible for managing and running the entire project management process of MV factory switchgear orders and working with different countries.
What part will you play?
• Conduct project (order) management and manufacturing processes of MV Switchgear orders
• Establish and monitor the project (order) plan
• Coordination and collaboration with factory intern groups
• Close collaboration with engineering and proposal groups
• Provide close communication with Siemens Regional companies
• Evaluate the process risks and initiate necessary actions
• Ensure that project (order) processes are in line with factory processes
• Follow Siemens Production System principles
What you need to make real what matters.
• Good in communication and people management.
• Solution oriented, willing to work with different cultures.
• University degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineer
• Advanced command of English. German is an asset
• Very good command of MS Office applications
• Knowledge on Switchgear Technology
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience preferably in Switchgear business
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling
What we offer
Speak up Culture
Being part of a global work environment
Attractive remuneration package
Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
Creche allowance for mothers
Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
Remote working and remote living flexibility only for relevant positions
Find more benefitshere (https://new.siemens.com/tr/tr/sirket/is-kariyer/siemenste-yasam.html)
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds” (https://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds%E2%80%9D)
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
- Siemens Jobs