Siemens Customer Services Professional in Kocaeli, Turkey
Job Family: Customer Services
Req ID: 394709
For our Smart Infrastructure Electrification & Automation Systems Business Unit, we are looking for Site Supervisor/Technician who will be part of Global Customer Care team in Gebze. This role will be responsible for supporting the organization regarding in-warranty repair/installation activities in domestic & international sites for our medium and low voltage distribution systems manufacturing plant.
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for all site operations assigned.
• Oversees completion of site administration according to performance standards agreed (on schedule, at requisite quality level, on-budget).
• Performing electrical & mechanical repair activities on site and time.
• Coordinates & communicates stakeholders before and during execution of work.
• Assesses risks/opportunities at the construction site (e.g. economic, organizational, acceptance criteria, investigation skills).
• Adheres compliance to standards, regulations, laws, quality and EHS guidelines.
• Issues site visit & investigation reports in detailed and distribute related people.
• Performs customer trainings related MV & LV products
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A higher-education qualification in electrical&mechanical background (min vocational school)
• An proven record of professional experience in this field
• Experience manufacturing/installation/commissioning on MV/LV Switchgear is a mandatory
• Ideally you have already been able to gain some intercultural experience
• You like to work on projects abroad for a longer time – No restrictions for travel
• Business-fluent language skills in English
• Drivers licence.
What we offer
Speak up Culture
Being part of a global work environment
Attractive remuneration package
Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
Creche allowance for mothers
Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
Remote working and remote living flexibility only for relevant positions
Find more benefitshere (https://new.siemens.com/tr/tr/sirket/is-kariyer/siemenste-yasam.html)
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds” (https://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds%E2%80%9D)
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
- Siemens Jobs