CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. System Administrator in Knoxville, Tennessee
Main location: United States, Tennessee, Knoxville
Position ID: J1021-3021
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking System Administrators for the Defense Media Activity to host service provider Web services for Department of Defense (DoD) organizations. The program provides fast, secure DoD management system to provide information sharing and various web-hosting for various DoD websites.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Perform system administration of Windows and Linux based systems and manage system user accounts.
• Implement and maintain operational and technical security controls for Linux and Windows based servers ensuring all network devices are DISA STIG compliant.
• Support digital imaging workstations, large storage systems (SAN, NAS, etc.), backup systems, and provide support to IT staff as needed to ensure customers operational requirements are met
• Develop scripts to manage system backups and administration tasks as required
• Works as part of team to provide quality solutions within required timeframes and works closely with customers and internal staff.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3-5 years of experience providing system administration to DoD IT systems.
• Clearance: Interim/Active Secret
• DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Baseline Cert: One of the following; Security+CE, CCNA Security; CySA+; GICSP; GSEC; SSCP
• Experience working with Windows servers (Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016 servers).
• Experience working with Linux/Red Hat servers (RHEL 6 and 7)
• Working knowledge in DoD security specific requirements and vulnerability scanning software (Nessus/ACAS, SCAP).
• Knowledge in Cloud Computing, Infrastructure
• Requires access to the customer site (needs to be able to travel to DMA/Ft. Meade)
• Basic knowledge of SQL Server database
• Knowledge or experience with one or more of network operating systems (Cisco IOS, Assured SAN)
• Risk management Framework (RMF) process
• Knowledge in Hyper-V administration and VM configuration.
• Knowledge in Web technologies and application servers including Apache, Tomcat, ColdFusion.
• Knowledge and experience in secure application development, including integration with DoD Common Access Card and PKI
Risk Management / Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc.
- CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Jobs