The Tranzonic Companies Forklift Driver in Knoxville, Tennessee
PLEASE APPLY ON WEBSITE
$250 SIGN ON BONUS-AFTER 30 CALENDAR DAYS! must have perfect attendance in the first 30 days to qualify
Tranzonic is an essential employer that offers job security during these uncertain times. We have a supportive and respectful team of employees and we are searching for more team players. Each day, employees come to work and make an honest effort to ensure their team is successful in meeting production standards and goals. Because of the dedication of our team, our management staff works hard to develop your skills and prepare you for advancement opportunities within the Company. Tranzonic is continuing to grow, so if you are ready to work and want a job that you can come to each day and feel like a valued team member, then we welcome you to apply today!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ability to operate material handling equipment (Drexel, forklift, pallet jack, Reach truck, order picker).
- Responsible for the timely put away or transfer of goods.
- Responsible for the completion of the daily equipment checklists
- Load and unload trailers
- Properly tag palletized goods for transportation
Education, Certifications and Licensures:
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment - continuously lifting and moving up to 50-100lbs.
- The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
An Equal Opportunity Employer | E-Verify Participant