HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Hunter's Creek Freestanding ED RN PRN in Kissimmee, Florida
We’ve Expanded Hunter’s Creek ER for you!
Hunter’s Creek ER, a free-standing emergency department of Osceola Regional Medical Center, has expanded to better care for residents and visitors in the fast-growing South Orlando community. Located near the JW Marriott and the Ritz Carlton, Hunter’s Creek ER offers emergency and life-saving care from heart attacks to accidents and earaches.
Hunter’s Creek ER offers:
- State-of-the-art Emergency Department Open 24/7, Every Day of the Week
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency Care
- Staffed by Physicians Specializing in Emergency Medicine On-site
- Emergency-trained Nurses
- 20 Bed Private Exam Rooms
- Designated Trauma Room
- Diagnostic Imaging On-site, Including CT Scanner, Ultrasound and X-Ray
- Laboratory Services On-site
- Separate Ambulance Entrance
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited, 404-bed full-service hospital featuring state-of-the-art technology and a highly skilled team of physicians and medical professionals. Located in Kissimmee, just minutes away from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana, Osceola Regional Medical Center is committed to providing accessible high-standard health care to our communities.
The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the planning, directing, and provision of nursing care to patients in accordance with Florida Nurse Practice Act, physician's orders, recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Osceola Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
- FL RN license and/or approved multistate license.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required
- CEN preferred
- Current PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and/or ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course) required
- Previous experience in Trauma and Peds ER preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Hunter's Creek Freestanding ED RN PRN
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Osceola Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01323-17697