IQVIA Epidemiologist in Kirkland, Canada
Provide epidemiology and outcomes research leadership for observational research on the natural history of disease and comparative safety, effectiveness and cost of medical treatment, under supervision of senior staff. Design methodologically sound studies to meet project objectives and regulatory requirements. Conduct and supervise analyses, evaluation and reporting of studies.Essential Functions
• Serves as project lead on smaller projects or in support of project lead on larger client facing or internal projects.
• Authors of protocols, reports and other study documents with independent, critical thinking to ensure quality and completeness of output, oversees timeline for deliverables associated with analysis and reporting with input and oversight of senior staff.
• Reviews and provides relevant epidemiological and outcomes research input to statistical analysis plans and analysis output.
• Reviews and provides epidemiology and outcomes research input for tasks including CRF/eCRF development, form previews and other ad hoc project tasks (e.g., regulatory responses, slide deck development).
• Independently generates content and direction for business development propsals on smaller projects with input from senior staff.
• Interacts with clients as warranted, with senior staff involvement as needed.
• May represent IQVIA externally through conference presentations.
• May oversee or conduct statistical analysis as needed.Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree 5 years relevant education and experience Req
• High School Diploma or equivalent Public health, epidemiology, outcomes research, health economics or a relevant scientific field and 3 years relevant experience Pref Or
• Ph.D. Pref
• Ability to design observational studies of comparative effectiveness, safety and cost.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients in a global and matrixed environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
• Must be highly organized and self-motivated with ability to determine and meet objectives.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs